FDG Medical Division
Financial Design Group Medical Division provides medical professionals with valuable financial advice and education. The team of Greg Mikesell, Steve Superits and Kathy Pigott is experienced in building wealth and creating sound financial strategies that meet the unique and complex needs of medical professionals. We specialize in the key financial issues that physicians, dentists and other medical professionals may need to address throughout their careers, from residents, through years in practice and ultimately into retirement.
We offer advisory services to our clients in a variety of formats, including individual consultations and personalized reviews as well as group and company workshops. Our team of advisors can share financial presentations on a wide range of topics and are happy to speak with you, your residency program, or practice.
What makes Financial Design Group’s Medical Division unique?
Our Medical Division brings together experienced financial professionals who devote their time and expertise to working with medical professionals. The opportunity for clients to work with experts specializing in their field has significant value because of the unique needs that differ from other vocations.
Medical professionals may be concerned with:
- Excessive student and personal loan balances at the beginning of their careers
- Establishing, joining or selling a professional practice
- Building wealth
- Protecting income and families
- Limitations on the time available to devote to financial matters
- Higher potential for professional and personal risk liability to personal and business assets
- Complex tax strategies and generally higher tax liabilities
Meet Our Medical Division Team
From Left to Right
- 5 Financial Mistakes Physicians Make
- What Every Physician Should Know About Disability Insurance
- Current Trends in Cyber Crimes
- 4 Key Estate Planning Documents Everyone Should Consider
- What is Retirement Income Planning?
Financial Advisors do not provide specific tax/legal advice and this information should not be considered as such. You should always consult your tax/legal advisor regarding your own specific tax/legal situation.