Joseph B. Rinaldo, CLTC(480) 926-3343
Joseph Rinaldo brings a strong moral and service orientation to his professional practice. For over 30 years he has provided financial direction to corporations, professionals, and families.
Joseph has worked as a corporate and business manager, as well as a business owner. He has a Bachelor of Science degree from ASU with a mathematics emphasis, graduate level Business Administration coursework, and a two-year college certification in Business Management.
His extensive background and experience have given him a unique understanding of the financial concerns and issues individuals and business owners face today.
Joseph has presented educational seminars to several professional organizations. “As an independent professional, I represent numerous quality companies so that I can better assist clients in discovering an excellent solution for their financial needs.” He is a financial professional who will strive to serve your interests well.
- Certified Long Term Care(CLTC)
- MDRT Member
- Member National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors(NAIFA) since 1988
- National Quality Award(NAIFA)
- Registered Representative of Securian Financial Services
- Securities Registrations:
- Series 6, 22 & 63
- Licensed Insurance Agent
- Personal Insurance – Life, Annuities, Disability, Long Term Care/Chronic Illness
- Medicare Supplements/Health/HSA
- Tax Favored Retirement Plans:
- Individuals – IRAs, Annuities
- Business – 401k, SEP, Simple
- Business ~ Owner/Executive Benefits
- Business ~ Buy Sell Funding Strategies, Overhead Expense
- Employee Benefits – Health/HSAs, Dental, Disability
- Investments– Portfolio Design/selection
Awards and club membership are based primarily on commissions, premiums, or fees generated from investment and insurance products and other criteria relative to leadership and achievement. Working with this individual or firm is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.
Joseph Rinaldo does not provide specific tax/legal advice and this information. You should always consult your tax/legal advisor regarding your own specific tax/legal situation. Securities offered through Securian Financial Services Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Tracking# 2955230 DOFU 2/2020