Financial Design Group is a comprehensive financial services firm committed to helping our clients improve their long-term financial success. Our focus is on helping our clients design more efficient and effective strategies for utilizing their assets and income to build more wealth and protection for their family or business. Founded in 1995, Financial Design Group, headquartered in Toledo Ohio, has additional locations in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan and Arizona.
What we provide:
- A notable investment of time and money in you and your new practice
- Extensive educational resources and support to help you become a skilled professional
- Proactive, hands-on mentorship
- Performance-based bonuses and travel incentives
- The potential to meaningfully impact the lives of others for years to come
What you can build:
- Your own practice to grow, nourish, and potentially sell one day
- Long-term business relationships with clients, colleagues, and strategic partners
- A reputation in your community as a trusted professional
- A legacy that could live beyond your lifetime and touch many lives
Opportunity for Junior Financial Advisor:
Financial Design Group is seeking a highly motivated, licensed financial advisor for great opportunity on our team. High integrity, relentless determination and the constant desire to exceed goals and expectations are all required qualities for the right candidate. As a representative of our firm you must be someone, we can trust to help provide quality advice and first-class service to our clients.
- Must hold Series 7 and 66 registrations and Life & Health Insurance license. Must have sufficient experience in financial services to handle basic advice and client planning situations.
- Experience with Qualified Plans is a plus.
- Must have impeccable background
- Ideally you will be able to spend up to 50% of time servicing existing clients and referrals of senior advisors, while leaving you enough opportunity to proactively seek ways to develop and expand your own practice and network.
- You must always go above and beyond for your clients; aspire to deliver world class customer service.
- As an independent, client centric firm we offer competitive economics with no proprietary sales requirements.
We will provide mentorship and development opportunities for career growth. We are willing to invest time and resources into the right candidate. We simply ask for hard work, determination, coachability, loyalty and trust.
If this opportunity puts a fire in your entrepreneurial, sales spirit please send us your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing why you would be a good fit for our team.
Inexperienced Financial Professional Career Opportunity:
As a Financial Professional with Financial Design Group you have the opportunity to build a client-centric practice helping your clients accomplish their financial goals and objectives. Our team approach allows you to partner with some of the most knowledgeable experienced advisors in the business providing valuable resources you will need to build a successful practice. Our four-year training and development program will provide activity-based allowances and financial subsidies plus commissions and fees while you develop your practice.
As a Financial Professional with Financial Design Group, you can:
- Help clients achieve financial security
- Develop financial strategies to meet clients’ changing needs
- Create and implement customized solutions designed to serve the best interest of clients
- Apply your financial knowledge and expertise
- Have the potential to earn unlimited income
- Important Candidate Attributes:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Coachable, yet possess self-motivation and discipline
- Determination and commitment
- People skills and sales abilities
- Resiliency when facing challenges
- Leadership skills and the ability to build relationships quickly with people
- The desire to make a positive impact on the life of another person
- Commissions, renewals, and bonuses
- Additional financing program providing activity-based allowances and financial subsidies for up to 48 months
- Comprehensive benefit package available including medical/dental/vision, 401k with a 4% match, flexible spending accounts and other supplemental coverage available
- Ohio – Toledo
- Arizona – Phoenix
- Kentucky – Covington
If you possess the desire and commitment to pursue a career with independence and unlimited potential, invest the time to learn more about this rewarding opportunity. Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
Are you an experienced advisor looking to expand your business? Bring your supreme aptitude for building client relationships and build a challenging, yet rewarding career, at Financial Design Group.
Financial Design Group is a comprehensive financial services firm committed to helping our clients improve their long-term financial success. We believe in a Client-Centric team approach whereby our advisors focus first and foremost on providing intelligent long-term strategies for their clients utilizing a team of experts.
An entrepreneurial spirit and strong determination are the keys to your success and FDG will help ensure you have the training, skills, and support necessary.
As a financial advisor with Financial Design Group you will:
- Build a business that makes a difference by helping people become financially secure
- Be a member of a successful team, yet work independently to create your own individual success with unlimited earning potential
- Have the opportunity to choose the right solutions for your clients with no proprietary mandates
- Leverage firm resources to build your practice with support in areas of technology, compliance, marketing, licensing & registration, training & development
- Enjoy flexibility in your schedule
- Receive professional and on-going training and mentorship support
- Have Leadership opportunities including Advisor-Mentor, Field Director, Managing Director, Vice President and Managing Partner
This is a tremendous career opportunity, but we only have limited opportunities for the best candidates. To succeed you will need:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of financial services experience
- Series 7 and 66 preferred
- A high level of self-motivation, business savvy and a go-getter attitude.
- Superior relationship building skills. This is a people business and above all else
- Pride in your work and resiliency when facing challenges.
- The ability to listen and communicate effectively and professionally to motivate and inspire people to take action
- Analytical skills to evaluate client needs and make appropriate recommendations
Financial Design Group Practice Areas Include:
- Risk Management Investment and Portfolio Management
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Financial Planning
- Business Problem Solving
- Employee Benefits
- Family Wealth Counseling
- Business Transition and Continuation Strategies
- Ohio – Toledo
- Arizona – Phoenix
- Kentucky – Covington
If you possess the desire and commitment to pursue a career with independence and unlimited potential, invest the time to learn more about this rewarding opportunity. Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Securities and Investment Advisory Services, including Financial Planning offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Financial Design Group is independently owned and operated.
T# 3074991 DOFU 5/2020