Joseph B. Rinaldo, CLTC
Joseph Rinaldo brings a strong moral and service orientation to his professional practice. For over 30 years, he has provided financial direction to corporations, professionals, and families.
Joseph has worked as a corporate and business manager, as well as a business owner. He has a Bachelor of Science degree from ASU with a mathematics emphasis, graduate level Business Administration coursework, as well as a two-year college certification in Business Management.
His extensive background and experience has given him a unique understanding of the financial concerns and issues individuals and business owners face today. Joseph has been featured in the Phoenix Business Journal, as well as other local and national publications. He has also presented educational seminars to several professional organizations. "As an independent consultant, I represent numerous quality companies so that I can help find an excellent solution for my clients' needs." He is a financial professional who will serve your interests well.
- Certified Long Term Care (CLTC)
- Life and Annuity Certified Professional (LACP) NAIFA
- MDRT Member
- Member National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) since 1988
- National NAIFA Quality Award (Yearly since 1992)
- Registered Representative of Securian Financial Services
- Securities Registrations: Series 6, 22 & 63
- Licensed Insurance Agent
- Personal Insurance - Life, Annuities, Disability, Health/HSAs, Long Term Care
- Tax Favored Retirement Plans:
- Individuals - IRAs, Annuities
- Business - 401k, SEP, Simple
- Business ~ Owner/Executive Benefits
- Business Buy and Sell, Overhead Expense
- Employee Benefits - Health/HSAs, Dental, Disability
- Investments - Portfolio Design and Selection
Joseph Rinaldo does not provide specific tax/legal advice and this information should not be considered as such. You should always consult your tax/legal advisor regarding your own specific tax/legal situation. Securities offered through Securian Financial Services Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Awards and club membership are based primarily on commissions, premiums, or fees generated from investment and insurance products and other criteria relative to leadership and achievement. Working with this individual or firm is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation. Financial Design Group is independently owned and operated. Tracking# 1926242 DOFU 10/2017