Joseph B. Rinaldo, CLTC
Joseph Rinaldo brings a strong moral and service orientation to his professional practice. For over 30 years he has provided financial direction to corporations, professionals, and families.
Joseph has worked as a corporate and business manager, as well as a business owner. He has a Bachelor of Science degree from ASU with a mathematics emphasis, graduate level Business Administration coursework, and a two-year college certification in Business Management.
His extensive background and experience have given him a unique understanding of the financial concerns and issues individuals and business owners face today.
Joseph has presented educational seminars to several professional organizations. “As an independent professional, I represent numerous quality companies so that I can better assist clients in discovering an excellent solution for their financial needs.” He is a financial professional who will strive to serve your interests well.
- Certified Long Term Care(CLTC)
- MDRT Member
- Member National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors(NAIFA) since 1988
- National Quality Award(NAIFA)
- Registered Representative of Securian Financial Services
- Securities Registrations:
- Series 6, 22 & 63
- Licensed Insurance Agent
- Personal Insurance – Life, Annuities, Disability, Long Term Care/Chronic Illness
- Medicare Supplements/Health/HSA
- Tax Favored Retirement Plans:
- Individuals – IRAs, Annuities
- Business – 401k, SEP, Simple
- Business ~ Owner/Executive Benefits
- Business ~ Buy Sell Funding Strategies, Overhead Expense
- Employee Benefits – Health/HSAs, Dental, Disability
- Investments– Portfolio Design/selection
Joseph Rinaldo does not provide specific tax/legal advice and this information. You should always consult your tax/legal advisor regarding your own specific tax/legal situation. Securities offered through Securian Financial Services Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Tracking# 2955230 DOFU 2/2020